AndFTP Pro Sync

FTP client for Android handsets.
rich_r
AntiSpam sum: 8

AndFTP Pro Sync

Post by rich_r »

Either I am not setting up the sync properly or AndFTP Pro is not being recognized. I have been using the free version of AndFTP for a week or so. I decided I wanted to provide support for your development and that the sync capability would be nice. So today I bought AndFTP Pro.

When I go to the sync tab I am trying to setup a master on my phone (HTC Thunderbolt running 2.3.4); when I browse to a local (phone) folder to select it nothing is filled in on the edit field and the same for the remove FTP directory. I can select them just fine but nothing seems to be saved. When I click on save (one the Sync Tab) I get confirmation of a save and I'm back at the main screen. However, the Sync button remains disabled.

How do I get Sync setup properly? Is there anyway to positively confirm that AndFTP Pro is enabled -- the about box shows nothing new and your recent update seems to have intentionally hidden it from the App Drawer. Do I need to reboot?

flimbit

Re: AndFTP Pro Sync

Post by flimbit »

I also have the same issue, everythign works including SCP, which needs pro, however the sync button is greyed out.

i have an SGS 2 with CM7.1 installed.

thanks.

support

Post by support »

First, to make sure you have Pro enabled; Menu->Options->Advanced. Do you see license: Pro ?
Second, go back to "Sync" tab, do you see local and remote folders you've setup? Did you click 'Save' before leaving 'Sync' tab?
Finally, try to update to latest release (2.9.5 today)

rich_r

Post by rich_r »

The advanced tab seems to show that pro is installed (the purchase button is greyed out).
I installed the latest update.
Unfortunately I have the same symptoms. On the sync tab browsing to a local (or remote) folder seems to work, but the edit box is not filled in. After clicking save the sync button is still greyed out.

flimbit

Post by flimbit »

hey, just an update.

I updated to the latest version, but the sync button is still greyed out.
i have tried to select the folders using the select button, then saving and then saving the connection again, but each time i go back to the sync menu the folders are not listed.

if i manually enter the folder paths under the sync menu for the connecion, the sync buton will then become available.

so it kind of works, but if its a long folder path, it is a lot of typing.

support

Post by support »

Thanks for the feedback, it would mean that there is an issue with browse button.