AndFTP no download/uopload

FTP client for Android handsets.
cricka
AntiSpam sum: 8

AndFTP no download/uopload

Post by cricka »

My HTC-Desire connects great to my or others ftp-servers, it is possible to browse directories but as soon as it it time to either down or upload nothing happens? It says that down/up-load has started and the page with the progress-bar and ok button appears but then nothing more?? I've tested with both passive and active mode and it is all the same :( When testing this ftp-servers from different ftp-clients or win-explorer everything works fine.. Any suggestions anyone??

//Cricka

support

Re: AndFTP no download/uopload

Post by support »

Could you provide a FTP testing account to support(at)lysesoft(dot)com

support

Post by support »

I've tested your FTP server on my Nexus one with my carrier and it works fine.
I'm able to list, upload and downloads files.

Could your carrier block upload/download FTP command? Do you have any error in AndFTP log box (at the bottom) ?

balrog20
AntiSpam sum: 8

Post by balrog20 »

Hi. I'm doing an application for college and i need to upload photos to a server. The connection works well but it happens to me the same that happens to him. I see all content in the server, I can navigate between the server folders but when i download or upload a file just appears the little window with "uploading..." but no more. The progress bar do not move at anytime.
One of my college buddies and project mate just tryed to upload/download a file with an application on his iphone and just worked.
If u know something about that please let me know.

Thank you very much. Have a nice day :D