FTP client for Android handsets.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
AndFTP 5.3 increases security level by adding more encryption algorithms such as ED25519. To enable it you need to activate the "Secure" SSH provider in expert settings:
- Step1: Create a SFTP configuration
- Step2: Go to Advanced tab, click "Browse" to select your key (Open SSH format)
- Step3: Click Expert/specific FTP settings
- Step4: Click "SSH provider" item in options listed
- Step5: Select: "Secure (includes ED25519)"
- Step6: Click back and click "Save" (important!)
You're now ready to connect SSH server through ED25519!
Some screenshots of the procedure: