Sync problem

Samba/CIFS client for android.

Sync problem

Postby Antannah » Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:01 pm

Hi there,

I just got ANDSMB pro to sync my music directory on my nas with my sd card.
When I try it out with a directory with only a few files, I can watch things happen and it seems to work fine.
Once I try it with the music directory (ok, with about 10000 files), it doesn't work as expected:
1. It takes almost infinite to scan the directorys showing the sync-status window
2. Finally through this, it shows the overview what it plans to do, but it only starts for real, if I don't let it wait too long, myself. If for exmple I start it in the evening and then accept the changes in the morning, it won't do anything, neither complaining.
3. I set up a schedule to let it do the job all alone at night, but this never seemed to have taken place. Is there a Logfile? I believe it is mentioned somewhere, but I couldn't find it on my phone.

Can anyone advise how to get it run? Thanks alot in advance
Antannah
Antannah

Re: Sync problem

Postby support » Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:27 pm

There might be to many files to sync. AndSMB create a sync tree in memory to detect which files need to be synchronized. Try to sync a single folder with 100 or 200 files to see if it works.
support

Return to AndSMB

Sitemap | Privacy Statement | Java and all Java-based marks are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sun Microsystems, Inc.
in the U.S. and other countries. All other company and/or product names are the property of their respective owners.