S3Anywhere Pro: Sync option still disabled on Pro version

Amazon S3 file manager for Android handsets.
GammN1
AntiSpam sum: 8

S3Anywhere Pro: Sync option still disabled on Pro version

Post by GammN1 »

Recently purchased the Pro version but I have no option to set the Sync configuration (S3 folder and local folder as described in your FAQ's). Seems it is not available: Sync Tab still grayed in grey color and not accesible. What am I doing wrong? )
Thanks in advance for your quick answer / help,
Waiting your feedback,
Rgrds,
GammN1

GammN1
AntiSpam sum: 8

Re: S3Anywhere Pro: Sync option still disabled on Pro versio

Post by GammN1 »

Hi Sirs, again

Now got to have Sync available but... when trying to set the sync config. I can not see how to stablish the sync direction if:
- From local (phone device) to S3 Bucket or viceversa

Really what I need to set is described hereinafter:

-> I wish to have some of my sdcard data folders (ex. my "clockworkmond backups" to a specific bucket on my S3 account but I am receiving the message that there is no difference between local folder: sdcard/clockworkmod/backup and remote folder: /sdcard/clockworkmod/backup but,
-> if I set ON "delete Discrepances" at Sync config. tab then the folders and files become detected but the message received when trying to sync is:

- Remote files to download: 0
- Local files to upload: 0
- Local folders to delete: 7
- Local folders 2 delete: 1

An that is not what I need... I need to set that (the oposite for now):
-> if folders or files are not on local Sdcard must be deleted at the corresponding S3 bucket folder
-> If there are new folders or files on local sdcard specific folder to be copied to the target S3 bucket folder.

Please, let me know how to set this specific config.(if currently available)

Waiting your feedback,
Rgrds,
GammN1

support

Re: S3Anywhere Pro: Sync option still disabled on Pro versio

Post by support »

Current version includes remote mirror only. Local mirror will be available soon.