S3Anywhere 1.0 RC2

Amazon S3 file manager for Android handsets.
support

S3Anywhere 1.0 RC2

Post by support »

Here are changes:
- Bucket listing speed up (it should be really faster)
- No more empty duplicated files.

nycole

Re: S3Anywhere 1.0 RC2

Post by nycole »

Bucket with less files works fine as always. Was able to access bucket with mp3s once then not again (kept getting forced out). Still get duplicate filenames and 0byte folders but not a big deal (to me). Once in mp3 bucket was able to download file and play from s3anywhere (opened up music player).

Right now, I am just using the smaller bucket and everything works.

support

Post by support »

Could you go in "About" menu on the first screen and see if it reports S3Anywhere 1.0 RC2 ?

mlevin

Post by mlevin »

Hi,

I'm having several problems with S3Anywhere (I'm on 1.0RC2).

1. I entered my details correctly but I keep getting the "force quit" error when I try to connect. No errors about invalid details, just a force quit.
2. Since my settings were saved, I rebooted my phone to see if that would help. When I went back into S3Anywhere, my settings were gone! It was a huge pain to enter in those long strings and now I have to do it again!?!?

support

Post by support »

The settings should be saved as soon as you click "save". Did you modify the Amazon URL ? (you should not). Could you try to fill "yourbucket" and something wrong (very short) in the key/secret, click save, close the application and go back to S3 settings to see if there are saved.