Motorola Milestone X MB810 upload video problem

FTP client for Android handsets.
dsonetti
AntiSpam sum: 8

Motorola Milestone X MB810 upload video problem

Post by dsonetti »

Using this App on a Milestone X and uploading to a FTP server is creating a corrupted file. The transfer on the phone is successful showing completed, the result video file 3gp can not be viewed with anything. I'm also using this same App on a HTC Desire and is works great loading video. I have tried uninstalling the App, reinstalling the App, then uploading the video, same results. I can copy the video from the phone to my computer using a USB cable so I know the video file is good and plays with Windows Media Player fine.

I'm lost on why this phone is having problems with the loading using your App.

The video recordings I tried are:
HD 720p
720x480 D1
640x480 VGA

None of them will play after the upload.

support

Re: Motorola Milestone X MB810 upload video problem

Post by support »

I've checked your files and content really differs, it's not a simple problem of ASCII or BINARY transfer mode. Something else is modifying the content of the file.

dsonetti
AntiSpam sum: 8

Post by dsonetti »

Could we try another test uploading to your FTP server. I would use your recommended settings on AndFTP program. We then could see if it was just a user setting that corrupted the upload.
The video file I attached in my email that plays fine was the same file I uploaded using AndFTP.

Send me the FTP info and the settings you want me to make on AndFTP and we can see what happens. You have my email address if you don't want to post the FTP info.

Thanks for your support

support

Post by support »

Ok, I'm sending info by email.