FTP to Google Cloud

FTP client for Android handsets.

FTP to Google Cloud

Postby Gdad » Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:56 pm

Hello All,

Is it possible to set up AndFTP version 4.2 Pro to send files directly to a Google Cloud account using custom commands? If so what is the procudure?

Thanks, Gdad Bill
Gdad

Re: FTP to Google Cloud

Postby support » Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:49 pm

What do you mean by Google Cloud account? We have GSAnywhere application for google storage service.
support

Postby Gdad » Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:24 am

My apologies for not being clearer, maybe an example of what I'm trying to achieve will be a better way to express myself:

Using AndFTP pro I have set up my daughters website to handle a ftp request from my android smartphone to download a MS Access database file. I then find the downloaded file in my device storage and move it to the Google Drive app. This app then moves the file on to my Google cloud account via its synchronisation function. So a backup of the database has been achieved.

However I could do all this with the free version of AndFTP, but now with the Pro version I was rather hoping to move the file directly from the website to the Google cloud account without the need to spend time on the multiple steps outlined above.

Thanks in advance for any help, regards, Gdad Bill.
Gdad

Postby support » Thu Dec 24, 2015 1:04 pm

It's not possible because Google Drive does not provide FTP interface:
https://productforums.google.com/forum/ ... qmLjdQ3FOw
support

Return to AndFTP

Sitemap | Privacy Statement | Java and all Java-based marks are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sun Microsystems, Inc.
in the U.S. and other countries. All other company and/or product names are the property of their respective owners.