Daily 2 am sync happens all day

FTP client for Android handsets.

Daily 2 am sync happens all day

Postby SyncIt » Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:26 pm

I've had AndFTP syncing my phone for quite some time, and it has worked well. Thank you.

With a recent update I've noticed that the job I have to sync my phone at 3AM each morning (daily) now seems to run during the day. At 7:00 at 7:30 at 3:00, etc.

I can't really find a rhyme or reason to the running of it.

I have disabled retries in an effort to ensure I'd only get 1 run out of the sync, but alas, I still get the "AndFTP Stopped" of "AndFTP Sync Failed" (If I'm not at home on my WiFi) throughout the day.

I have version 4.2, Pro, Galaxy note 3, running Android 5.0.1

I also have 4 icons in my AndFTP and I have turned the others to not sync. Though I'll tell you, it would be nice if there was any indication as to which Sync job is failing or succeeding if I had multiple syncs occurring.

Thanks much.
SyncIt

Re: Daily 2 am sync happens all day

Postby support » Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:02 pm

Do you have any other application such as battery saver that could interact with scheduled job?
support

Re: Daily 2 am sync happens all day

Postby SyncIt » Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:50 pm

No, I don't do the battery savers.
At night I set it on mute, and that's about it.
I also don't have the "app killers" running either.
SyncIt

Return to AndFTP

Sitemap | Privacy Statement | Java and all Java-based marks are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sun Microsystems, Inc.
in the U.S. and other countries. All other company and/or product names are the property of their respective owners.