get previous version of Pro?

FTP client for Android handsets.

get previous version of Pro?

Postby NickHark » Tue May 12, 2015 12:33 am

I have an ATT&T SGH-i747 Galaxy S3 running Android 4.4.2.

I have AndFTP Pro which I purchased, (and love) before my S3 was updated to 4.4.2.

The update to 4.4.2 broke several apps that use the extSD Card, as you know.

I learned that if I uninstalled AndFTP 4.2 and AndFTP Pro 4.0 and re-installed my earlier version, AndFTP v 4.1.1 I could synchronize using my extCard. Unfortunately, the scheduling doesn't work and I need a copy of the Pro version that I purchased to work with my AndFTP 4.1.1.

Can I download a copy of Pro .apk that would work with my 4.1.1 and be free of hacks and other potentially bad changes? Merely installing Pro v 4.0 breaks the extSD Card, again.

Thanks for the great utility. I feel like we are dodging bullets from Google and Samsung....
NickHark

Re: get previous version of Pro?

Postby support » Wed May 13, 2015 7:28 pm

The external SDCard is blocked since Android 4.4, downgrading AndFTP won't help.
The current AndFTPPro 4.0 works with AndFTP 4.1.1.

It does not for you?
support

Re: get previous version of Pro?

Postby NickHark » Thu May 14, 2015 5:47 pm

support wrote:The external SDCard is blocked since Android 4.4, downgrading AndFTP won't help.
The current AndFTPPro 4.0 works with AndFTP 4.1.1.

It does not for you?

I installed AndFTP Pro 4.0 from the Play store and using AndFTP 4.1.1. I was able to get scheduling to work with my extSD card.

I don't have a clue why, but I am very happy now.

Thanks, again, for AndFTP
NickHark

Return to AndFTP

Sitemap | Privacy Statement | Java and all Java-based marks are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sun Microsystems, Inc.
in the U.S. and other countries. All other company and/or product names are the property of their respective owners.