Any Setup Tutorials for users with Android 4.4 kitkat?

FTP client for Android handsets.

Any Setup Tutorials for users with Android 4.4 kitkat?

Postby kempas » Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:31 pm

I looked through the forum list for AndFTP and there are no tutorials for new users. I've used this app before just fine with Gingerbread 2.3, but with Kitkat it's basically unusable without SD card support.

How do I download to the internal storage? Which folder do I use? Ive tried multiples of folders on my internal storage and nothing seems to work. This is the error message I get:

Download failed: java.io.FileNotFoundExeption: /data/xxxx.xxxxx.flac: open failed: ENONENT

Thanks for any info. I tried to look through the forums before posting here.
kempas

Re: Any Setup Tutorials for users with Android 4.4 kitkat?

Postby support » Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:29 pm

Depending on device, internal storage could be named: SDCard, /Storage/Emulated/0

Notice that AndFTP 4.2 beta is available with Lollipop support (i.e. Android 5) with the external SDCard come back.
support

Postby kempas » Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:59 am

thanks for the reply. it worked :)

i will be patiently awaiting the new release.
kempas

Postby support » Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:59 pm

AndFTP 4.2 beta is available for testing. Drop an email to support(at)lysesoft.com to get it.
support

Return to AndFTP

Sitemap | Privacy Statement | Java and all Java-based marks are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sun Microsystems, Inc.
in the U.S. and other countries. All other company and/or product names are the property of their respective owners.