Show AndFTP Throughputs from ADB command

FTP client for Android handsets.

Show AndFTP Throughputs from ADB command

Postby MikG » Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:33 pm

Hi,
I'm new to this application. I am trying to run some automation to download a file and hen capture the throughput output. I am performing this task via an ADB command (see below) but although the download command works and I can see to output flash up on the android handset screen I am having difficulties capturing this output to the ADB cmd window (or text file as an alternative). I have read through the intents page on this site, but it is not clear to me how I can capture TRANSFERSTATUS, TRANSFERAMOUNT, TRANSFERSIZE & TRANSFERTIME from adb.

Here's my current adb command...

adb shell am start -a android.intent.action.PICK -d ftp://12.345.67.89 -t vnd.android.cursor.dir/lysesoft.andftp.uri --es ftp_username "ftpUSER" --es ftp_password "ftpPASS" --es command_type "download" --es progress_title "Downloading file ..." --es remote_file1 "/DL/250K.txt" --es local_folder /sdcard/Download --es ftp_overwrite "overwrite"

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
MikG
MikG

Re: Show AndFTP Throughputs from ADB command

Postby support » Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:23 am

Values are in Intent results, not sure how you get them with ADB
support

Return to AndFTP

Sitemap | Privacy Statement | Java and all Java-based marks are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sun Microsystems, Inc.
in the U.S. and other countries. All other company and/or product names are the property of their respective owners.