File browser skips files

FTP client for Android handsets.

File browser skips files

Postby Raaka » Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:32 pm

I have been using AndFTP for some three weeks. Two weeks, it worked OK (I use SCP only). Then, about a week ago, a strange phenomenon appeared. The listing of the remote directory is very partial in that lots of existing files (two thirds?) are not shown at all. This, of course, means that they cannot be downloaded.

Is this a bug? Or is it a feature of the free version (that I have been using)?
Raaka

Re: File browser skips files

Postby support » Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:20 am

No, if it worked, there is no reason that it fails now. We could have a look if you provide a testing account to support(at)lysesoft(dot)com
support

Postby mike_french » Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:03 pm

I need to jump in on this too. On a Windows server, the directory listing is incomplete, even with the hidden files option checked. A *nix host shows a complete listing. For now, that's all to report, but this doesn't appear to be an isolated incident unless something has been overlooked.
mike_french

Postby support » Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:44 pm

We know that some FTP server allows limiting files amount returned by list command:
http://www.inmotionhosting.com/support/ ... play-limit
Could you check if it could be related to such configuration.
support

Return to AndFTP

Sitemap | Privacy Statement | Java and all Java-based marks are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sun Microsystems, Inc.
in the U.S. and other countries. All other company and/or product names are the property of their respective owners.