Is this possible with Auto Sync?

FTP client for Android handsets.

Is this possible with Auto Sync?

Postby Entropy1024 » Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:53 pm

The Sync folder works well, however is there a way to not have a 'Master' folder on either client or server?

As I understand it I currently have to set up one or other as the master folder. If I set the master to be the server (which is my WD MyCloud at home) then if I edit a word document at home then all changes are saved. This word document then gets autosynced to my Android device. At this point all is good.
If I then edit the file on my Android device and save it then on the next sync the file saved on my Android will be overwritten for the Master copy on the WD MyCloud.

If I have the master set to the Android device then only any edits I make on the Android device are synced. If I were to make any changes at home over the LAN it will revert back to the copy on the Android device during the next sync.

Is there any way to have the most recent file synced to both devices?

Thanks for any help.
Tim
Entropy1024

Re: Is this possible with Auto Sync?

Postby support » Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:35 pm

No not yet. Master is mandatory, we plan 2-ways sync anyway.
support

Return to AndFTP

Sitemap | Privacy Statement | Java and all Java-based marks are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sun Microsystems, Inc.
in the U.S. and other countries. All other company and/or product names are the property of their respective owners.