Local Dir hangs at loading

FTP client for Android handsets.

Local Dir hangs at loading

Postby grubert » Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:36 am

Dear forum members/support,

from a day to another, AndFTP doesn't work proper. In the meantime I rooted the Handy via towelroot and make it USB-OTG worked. Maybe this is the problem. I also deinstalled and reinstalled AndFTP with no result!

I can create FTP-Accounts, connect with server, looks server directory file, switch server directory dir etc. - all with no problems

Problem: If I switch to local dir (the smartphone symbol), AndFTP only showing "Loading" - all time.
No Matters, which local folder I set (at this setting, he shows the local folder)!

Android is 4.2.2 @Chinaphone. I have no problems with any another Android software.
grubert

Re: Local Dir hangs at loading

Postby support » Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:34 pm

Did you setup any local dir in "General" tab?
support

Re: Local Dir hangs at loading

Postby grubert » Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:43 am

yes, e.g. "/storage/sdcard0/_Daten", "/mnt/sdcard/_Daten" (_Daten is a created dir with own documents, but the problem its also with standard dirs like 'DCIM', 'Pictures' etc.

I found out, every 3rd-4th try, specially after download a file (which always is good), he can switch to local dir and I can there switch the file so often I want, as I stay local.
But if I switch online (the cloud) and then back it's agan only every 3rd-4th try...
grubert

Return to AndFTP

Sitemap | Privacy Statement | Java and all Java-based marks are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sun Microsystems, Inc.
in the U.S. and other countries. All other company and/or product names are the property of their respective owners.