AndFTP Pro AutoStart - Background Reconnect

FTP client for Android handsets.

AndFTP Pro AutoStart - Background Reconnect

Postby Chris60 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:28 am

Ref: AndFTP Pro AutoStart - Background Reconnect

Hello, I´ve started with AndFTP and moved to AndFTP Pro version to sync my tablet with content on my server every hour / every day automatically. It works fine as long as I don´t reboot nor switch the tablet off.

What I want to do is that every time I switch on / reboot the tablet AndFTP starts automatically in the background without me need to manually “reconnect"?

I have both Apps AndFTP and AndFTP Pro on my tablet, but I can only put AndFTP into the auto start routine. AndFTP Pro seams not to support auto start. Putting however AndFTP into the auto start routine has no positive impact on AndFTP Pro.

Has anyone got an idea on how to solve this? Thanks for your help!
Chris
Chris60

Re: AndFTP Pro AutoStart - Background Reconnect

Postby support » Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:47 pm

I've just sent you a testing AndFTP APK that should fix the problem. Install it and let use know.
support

Postby kwhipp » Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:33 pm

I'm syncing files hourly up to my server with AndFTP. I have to remember each day when I boot up my tablet that I need to start up the sync service. Any chance I could try the testing version?
kwhipp

Postby support » Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:03 pm

BOOT permission has been added on version already available on Google Play.
support

Return to AndFTP

Sitemap | Privacy Statement | Java and all Java-based marks are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sun Microsystems, Inc.
in the U.S. and other countries. All other company and/or product names are the property of their respective owners.