no file tree visible

FTP client for Android handsets.

no file tree visible

Postby tomekstas » Tue May 13, 2014 9:05 am

Hi

After [url]andFTP 4.0.2[/url] instalation on Android 4.3 and filled all details of hostname, type, username and my server password program doesn`t show directory content on a screen.

I was trying to log-in using different settings of FTP protocol type and passive/active mode but it still doesn`t work.

These below are command lines (in my opinion it looks good, there is a connection with server, but is shows only: "FTP file browser - click to select file" with no file tree visible:

220-Idea FTP Server v.080 (ataa.home.pl) [89.161.239.198]
220 Ready
USER ataa
331 Password reqired for 'ataa'
PASS *****
230 'ataa' login ok.
FEAT
211-Extensions supported
AUTH TLS
MDTM
MFF Modify;UNIX.mode;
MFMT
MLST Type*;Size*;Modify*;Create*;Perm*;Unique*;UNIX.mode*;
PBSZ
PROT
REST STREAM
SIZE
UTF8
211 END
PWD
257"/" is current directory.
NOOP
200 NOOP command successful.
CWD/
250 CWD command successful.
PASV
421 Tieout (120 seconds): closing control connection

Please send me some advices regarding to the correct program settings or other solution helping to see files on my server.

Tomasz
tomekstas

Re: no file tree visible

Postby support » Sun May 25, 2014 8:12 am

It looks like that command channel port is not open or not reacheable. "421 Timeout (120 seconds): closing control connection". Could you try with both PASSIVE and ACTIVE mode in advanced tab? If it still fails you may try the SFTP protocol if your server support it.
support

Return to AndFTP

Sitemap | Privacy Statement | Java and all Java-based marks are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sun Microsystems, Inc.
in the U.S. and other countries. All other company and/or product names are the property of their respective owners.