AndFTP to FileZilla on Home PC, In Network

FTP client for Android handsets.
Inundated
AntiSpam sum: 8

AndFTP to FileZilla on Home PC, In Network

Post by Inundated »

OK, let's start at the beginning.

The problem is that I can't upload files from AndFTP to my home PC-based FileZilla Server (Windows XP Home version) on my own home network.

I can log into it and talk to it from the device - it's sitting within my network as 192.168.2.100, with a dedicated static IP.

I can get no listing of files on the remote computer, though I'm basically not trying to do so, I'm trying to send to it. Home directory on AndFTP I've changed to "/".

When I try to upload off the device, it comes back and asks if I want to upload to "/", which I do, then just sits there with a pop-up window with an empty status bar...and eventually times out.

It doesn't matter what the size of the upload is off the device. Small pictures or 74 MB video files, neither of them get anywhere.

The final piece of information is that I have a VZW/Moto Droid, so I'm obviously running Android 2.0, if there is any problem with that as far as the updated version of this software goes.

Anything I have missed/need to change/overlooked? I have not tried it outside of network yet... I am using WiFi on my network when all this happens, and yes, I am connected.

Thanks!

support

Re: AndFTP to FileZilla on Home PC, In Network

Post by support »

Could you try with PASSIVE mode first and then ACTIVE mode (see advanced settings or AndFTP) ?